Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kids at the park.

All four kidos. Of course A.J. being himself
and making faces instead of smiling. You can kinda see Jayd smiling under his binki.
Jayden such a little cutie pie. He's gettin
way to big.

Brays such a cutie pie. Always lookin
out for her little sister an brothers. She just
got done helping Chancie w/the monkey bars.
Then there's Chancie Fancy pants...Totally
cute but so full of drama. She was getting
ready to go across the monkey bars.
A.J. luvs being out side. I Caught this one just
as he was getting off the slide, he was thinking
he was pretty cool.










2 comments:

Colleen & Kenneth said...

Your kids are growing up! What dolls they all are! They are luck to have you for a mom! I hope they told you so on Sunday! Love you. Your favorite aunt (just so you don't forget--I'll keep reminding you!)!

Colleen & Kenneth said...

By-the-way, I love your John Deere blog page! It is way cute!